Thursday 8 November 2007

Boycott The Sun

Like most people, I was horrified by the tales of harassment by the press and paparazzi told to GMTV by Heather Mills. What ever the rights and wrongs of her marriage to Paul McCartney, and I for one really don't care about their marriage, divorce or settlement, she does not deserve the awful things that have been written about her in 'so called' newspapers.

I really believe it is time in this country for ordinary people to stand up to these journalistic bullies and say enough is enough. I don't want to read day after day in the Express the silly conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Diana. I don't want to have every story in the Daily Mail to have the most ridiculous anti-government slant. I don't even want to mention The Sun in the same sentence as the word journalism, in case some poor misguided fool thinks that it is a newspaper rather than the filth rag it is.

Heather is trying to fight back against the press with a campaign to boycott the sun, I have signed it, not just for the way they have treated her but for their reporting of Hillsborough, some of us will never forget!!!

No comments: