Tuesday 20 November 2007

Monty Python on YouTube

My computer is running sooo slowly today. The Internet connection feels like it is going to collapse on me any moment now.

It bound to be my fault. Probably I have done something wrong - don't know what - I run regular virus scans - I try to keep crud off the homepage - I don't download anything that looks suspect -

I'll probably have to try that old favourite of all system helplines...'tried everything and it still doesn't work? - let's try switching the computer off, leaving it for 5 minutes and then switch it back on again' (though we only used that old chestnut when we didn't know what was wrong and hoped that if they still couldn't get it working and had to phone back one of the other help line staff would pick up the call and then it would be their problem!!)

Thought that I could do with a laugh so as you will see I have swapped The Beatles for Monty Python on the YouTube link, go on have a laugh, you know it makes sense

No comments: