Saturday 20 October 2007

Smashing up the bedroom

We are in chaos, Dave is dismantling the bedroom furniture ready for the plasterer who is coming on Tuesday.

Reading that sentence back to myself I have realised that I can talk the most utter drivel sometimes. I tend to presume that because I can second guess what people are about to say that everyone knows what I am prattling on about.

What I meant to say was, we are having new bedroom furniture fitted soon so we thought that we would use this opportunity to have the ceiling re plastered. All the ceilings in the house were Artexed when we bought it and as we are having each room refurnished or decorated we are having the ceilings re plastered so that they look nice and smooth.

So that is why Dave is taking a sledge hammer to the old fitted wardrobes and why the house is chaotic, phew note to self, try writing in complete sentences, you know it makes sense.

No comments: