Tuesday 11 March 2008

Where is the time going to?

I don't know where the time is going, it's the 11 March already and I haven't done all things I've planned to do.

It's not as if I am having long lie-ins and lazy days, with two puppies in the house I am pretty well guaranteed an early start and busy days spent mopping up wee and making the house puppy proof but even so the days are just flying by.

I'm managing to get some writing done, not as much as I would like to but enough to ensure that I don't have too many panics about deadlines for the next few weeks. Todays episode of Spanish Steps is all about the aftermath of Martin's heart attack and I can promise you that I wrote this LONG before Dave had his but the coincidence is pretty scary non the less. I hope the kid's are wrong when they call me a witch

No comments: