Saturday 25 August 2007

Sao Pedro de Moel


Oh me Oh my which silly billy put the wrong village name on the last posting..........my only excuse is that the mobile Internet cabin on the seafront in the village was full of little kids playing ,shoot em dead, games and I couldn't concentrate!!!!


I have found an Internet cafe today but the keyboard is knackered but I will persevere for my 3 euros worth.

We are staying in the lovely village of Sao Pedro which is the rather upmarket seaside resort for Marinha Grande. Lots of plush villas, 3 lovely beaches and two big campsites. Mike, you would love it here and you could even fly drive for a Keycamp holiday in a very twee little cabin. The campsite has a huge pool, basic restaurant (very cheap) and cute little bar with terrace. What more could you want!

No comments: