Sunday 12 August 2007

Coulon

Sunday 12th August

Deep joy, Coulon has 'Le Petite Train' I love little trains. Everywhere we go I have to take a trip on a Little Train. Dave thinks that I should design a whole Blog around Little Train journeys. You know the kind of thing: value for money, length of journey, quality of the commentary and most importantly, the LA rating - i.e. the Lesley-Anne cringe factor. Yes dear daughter, even though I have no little kids with me to drag onto random little trains I still enjoy them, and today's was a cracker. Travelling around the canals of Le Venice Vert for an hour with a French commentary and VERY loud music, we had to give it a LA rating of 9.

This is a really lovely pat of France. Very relaxed and exceptionally pretty. Definitely worth a return visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im glad you find ways to embarras me even when im not there. Thanks mum! Sounds like all is well, I wait in anticipation of spanish stories!

lesley (not james)