Tuesday 5 May 2009

Phew, I've finished Chapter 1

It's been a really good day today. 


Dave has been running around taking more 'stuff' to the tip, dropping off the contract with the Estate Agent and taking Murphy to hydrotherapy, all so that I could spend the day writing.  And all his hard work has paid off, I've finally managed to finish Chapter 1. of Death in the Morning.

I can't believe how much fun this is to write.  With feedback and comments from Dave and Paul Daniels (yes the real Paul Daniels!) my hero is morphing from a quivering wreck in to a foul mouthed maverick, although I'm not sure if that's what either of them expected to happen.

Now I suppose you're wondering why Mr Magic himself is commenting on my story, well if I say that's it's all down to the power of Twitter would you be surprised? Well not half as much as I was when he Twitted me with his comments on my last post - you could have knocked me down with the proverbial feather - all hail the power of Twitter.  

I'm thinking up a new challenge for Twitter, something that's never been done before - keep watching this space and all will be revealed.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Wow, you've sure attracted a remarkable assistant!

All Hail the power of Twitter!!

Glad your novel is off to such a good start!