Tuesday 10 April 2007

Lobster Folk


We have just returned from a fab weekend down in Pembrokeshire. When I booked the campsite I was a bit miffed to find that they didn't have electric hook ups, but I needn't have worried the van worked perfectly off the vanity battery. The weather was glorious and we walked for miles. Unfortunately we didn't think to use sun tan lotion and Dave and I are now rather florid, some might even say lobster like, I would rather just say healthy. But I must admit that James burst out laughing when he saw us - cruel boy.

We stayed just outside St Davids at a campsite right on the coastal path. The views were great and the sunsets were to die for.

We have been keeping abreast of Lesley's progress down to Morocco via her text messages and were relieved that they had sailed for Morocco before Easter. Apparently it is a nightmare to find accommodation in Spain over the Easter weekend and I had visions of them wandering around like lost souls looking for a roof for the night.

No comments: