Monday 30 April 2007

The joy of selling your house

We had a viewer for the house last Thursday and when he was 10 minutes late I was getting so angry. Why can't people be as punctual as I am? Do they think that it is cool to be tardy or is it that they just don't care? Why am I getting so bothered about it? Does it matter? I suppose that in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter a jot but I am sorry I just think that it is rude.

I suppose that it doesn't help that the feedback via Estate Agent was the viewer felt that our house was a little small for their needs. This is from a man who told me that he, his wife and her 90 year old mother were looking to downsize! Well I'm sorry but if a four bedroomed house with a 21' lounge 24' conservatory 5 car drive 2 car garage and landscaped gardens with 3 decking areas a pond and a sunken sun terrace is too small what is he looking for , Blenheim Palace for £250K????

Rant over!!!

No comments: