Thursday 22 March 2007

Ladies who Lunch

I have had a very enjoyable and productive week. Am still investigating new website hosts for the business and online soap ( working title.... Spanish Steps) and have got down to some serious writing ( have even used the spell check!) It is going well if a little slowly, I am having to ration my time on the laptop otherwise the house , cooking, gardening etc would just go to pot.

It has been lovely having Lesley at home until her trip to Morocco. We have been shopping for 'essentials' for the trip and general catching up on all the gossip. Nothing beats a good girly chat.

Talking of catching up, the one problem with working from home is that you don't have any colleagues to to bounce things off. But it is great to meet up with friends and be 'a lady who lunches'. Met up with James and Phil today and they had a great ideas for Spanish Steps, thanks guys. All I need now is the wherewithal to be able to create the website! I am in serious danger of becoming a techie - Ahhh!!!

3 comments:

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy said...

Never mind a techie, you're in danger of becoming a cool new-technology loving parent! If you buy yourself a Mac I'll disown you ;)

Joyce said...

Spoilsport, I think that I'd look good in gaberdine!